New Member Application
NCWM is a national professional development organization of women that impacts the kingdom through teaching, supporting, encouraging and networking.
Membership is nonrefundable and is effective for one calendar year.
WHAT ARE THE MEMBERSHIPS REQUIREMENTS/EXPECTATIONS?
- Be a Christian woman Leader or an aspiring Christian leader in a local church or a man who supports the work of the NCWM
- Conduct a workshop and speak at an Empowerment Call Annually
- Pursue the NCWM Leadership Certificate*
- Participate and support NCWM events locally and nationally
- Take an active role in nominating honorees for the National Esther and Men Mordecai Awards
- Sell one table for the annual Awards event either locally or Nationally
- Pay membership dues annually on membership anniversary
- Complete monthly evaluations of chapter activities
- Include NCWM membership in all biographies for speaking engagements
- Invite others to join NCWM by giving them a invitation card
WHAT IS THE NCWM LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE?
Members that complete the seven mandatory workshops will obtain
the NCWM Leadership certificate.
NCWM Ministry Leadership Certificate
Mandatory Workshop Topics
All members are expected to participate in these seven workshops. They can be completed via our online webinars, local conference or at the National Convention.1. Developing an Effective Workshop
2. Conducting a Business Meeting and Roberts Rules of Order Basics
3. Techniques for presenting Effective Sermons and Messages
4. Unity among the Christian Leader
5. Don?t Defend your Call
6. Pulpit Etiquette
7. Resources for In-depth Bible Study for Sermon Preparation
Please submit with your $50 membership fee.
P.O. Box 9068
Memphis, TN 38190
For more information call: 901-877-8820
Please submit your membership fee using the Webstore page